Tourist activities in Vittel
Are you staying at Hotel Providence? Take advantage of it to discover the numerous tourist activities in Vittel. Our establishment, ideally located in the heart of the city, allows you quick access to many places: thermal baths, shops, casino, museum, train station, golf course...
Recognized as an official spa and wellness town for its benefits, Vittel boasts a preserved and exclusive natural environment. The town welcomes you to a space of pure air and freedom, perfect for strolls and hikes without relying on a car! It's also a delightful mix of varied architectural styles that you can explore through guided tours covering multiple circuits.
You can go to Vittel
- By train with direct connections from Paris in less than 3h30 by TGV + express bus.
- By air connections from Nancy-Metz Airport or Épinal-Mirecourt Airport.
- By road: Take the A31 motorway, exit at Bulgnéville, then follow the direction to Vittel (Vosges).
The nearby places
From our establishment, it only takes a few minutes to reach the tourist activities in Vittel. Also, consider our electric bicycle rental service to explore the city effortlessly!
- The city center and its shops: 400 meters
- The thermal baths: 400 meters
- The Thermal Park and its playgrounds: 120 meters
- The Casino : 150m
- The train station : 450m
- The Pierre de Coubertin Sports Center : 1600m
- The racecourse and the equestrian center: 4 kilometers
- The Hazeau Golf Course: 1800 meters
- Bicycle rental: 10 meters
- The Alhambra space: 400 meters
- The Heritage Museum: 450 meters
If you'd like more information about the establishment, rooms, rates, and availability, please contact our hotel for a reservation or any other inquiries. Our team will be delighted to assist you.